Monday 20 August 2012

DAY OF PAMPERING AND THE SISSYBITCH

Today was a day I needed.  Pampering, spending and Girlfriend time.  To be honest, I think we overdid it a bit ... nawww ... I can never get enough. 

First thing this morning I was greeted by the UPS truck, love the sound of that engine.  I always recognize the sound that brings Me your gifts. 

 Today's special mention is "speedydick"  a new sissy I have in training.  I punish this little imbicile regularly because he is always popping a load at the wrong time.  I know I'm SEXY but this is really ridiculous.  Today I started "speedydick" in some panty training.  I took the hot little black panties I had on and ordered it to wear them.  They barely covered one ball on this fatass (weight training to commence shortly).  Needless to say just as he hiked them up as best he could, one glance at Me standing there pantyless made him squirt ... disgusting it is.  At this point the fun was over once again and it was back into his dick cage .. snap.  Whenever, the sissy that is "speedydick" blows a pathetic load of cum, I go to My Amazon wishlist and shop until I'm not mad anymore.  6 packages from speedy today ... love My new Louis shoes you moron.  Next week I'm going to change our little training sessions into reality sessions .... make you a permanent sissy ... out with the male undies .. in with all the panties we will buy you ... and yes I will go to the store with you bitch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment